1. How can I book a transfer?
The best way of booking a transfer is reserve it on our web site http://antalyatransfers.com/ if there is less than 24hrs before your travel, please make a phone call to +90546 547 0777 (whatsapp available)
2. Do I have to make a booking in advance, or I can call when I arrive.
Without a booking you may have to wait 120 mins approx.
3. How can I pay for my transfer?
All payment should be done in advance.
We accept all major credit cards, and payment is made through our secure server.
4. If I have paid by credit card and cancel my booking and can I get refund?
You can cancel or postpone a booking. Please read Booking Conditions
Please read Refund Policy
5. Are your prices per car or per person?
Our prices are per car! please click on our fleet for further details.
You will be charged an extra 3.5% if you choose to pay by credit card .
6. How will you meet & greet at the airport?
Your driver will meet outside the arrival terminal just front of exit door with your name card.
7. What will happen if we do not meet the driver?
If you are unable to locate your driver than please ring in emergency phone +90546 547 0777 .The duty manager will be in possession of this phone and contact the driver allocated to your booking.
8. Is your company licensed?
Yes we are fully licence company and required to abide by the regulation set by Public Carriage Office licensing authority.
Travel Agency Licence No: A-6831
Tourism Transport Licence No: U-NET 1046317
9. How can I complain, review or inquiry?
You can either email to us or make a phone to the manager (Our call centre will take the brief details of the subject then a manager or supervisor will deal with the details).
10. What are your operating hours?
We operate 24 hours a day, all year around, we never close (not even during holiday)